Thursday 18 June 2015

How to get rid of glue on hands / cara menghilangkan gam gajah pada tangan

Ahhh, you know how clumsy we can be. Getting glue all over your hand. Next thing you know, your two fingers are sticking together. Has that ever happened to you?

I often got glue on my hand making these beauties :

 
Find out more what these are by clicking here

I've used all sort of glue : industrial glue, uhu glue, the elephant glue, white glue, snake glue (eww, ade ke?) and 99% of the time, I ended up if not a lot, then a little on my hand.

So how to get rid of glue on your hands?

There's no miracle solution for it, but apparently salt helps.

Just pour in a spoonful of salt in a bowl of water. I don't recommend warm water cause the friction between the salt and your skin sort of help to peel off the glue.

Then rub your fingers away in the bowl of water with salt.
Depending on how much of glue sticking your finger and how strong is the glue, it might take a while. So patience is all you need now.

Happy trying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment